Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Little Mermaid

This is Kate's picture of Ariel, the little mermaid.  It is her most representative picture to date.  I had to take a picture and share it!  This picture is inside of her friend's birthday card.  She wanted to draw Ariel for her friend Kathryn since "she is having an Ariel birthday party."

One last great quote.  Kate really wants a viking helmet.  I told her she could earn it by helping out around the house or she could take money from her piggy bank.  Her response was "Mama, you know how I feel about taking money from my piggy bank."

3 comments:

StampingontheLakefront said...

lol I got a chuckle from that one ;) So I guess Miss Kate will be helping around the house lol

Nana said...

Kate - I love the drawing you did for Kathryn. I still have the pictures you drew for me in March hanging on my wall in the computer room and think of you every time I look at them.

Ben - You look so handsome with your new haircut.

Nana

Unknown said...

Kate,

Tim and I loved your drawing! We were very impressed with it. We cant wait to see more of your masterpieces :)

Love, Nichole and Tim