Here is Kate playing Guitar Hero with her Aunties and cousin. The picture was taken by Auntie Kelly (who Kate loves because "she likes to make rice krispy treats with me"). Kate is doing fabulous! She loves her school and her buddies and in the past few months has discovered her "best friends" that she can't live without. She has recently discovered games and constantly wants to play them. She is a lot of fun and growing up way too fast!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Rock Star
Here is Kate playing Guitar Hero with her Aunties and cousin. The picture was taken by Auntie Kelly (who Kate loves because "she likes to make rice krispy treats with me"). Kate is doing fabulous! She loves her school and her buddies and in the past few months has discovered her "best friends" that she can't live without. She has recently discovered games and constantly wants to play them. She is a lot of fun and growing up way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Miss Kate I played Rock Star with my friends on NYE too ;) But I am the singer (I know it is hard to believe but I actually do quite well lol)
Post a Comment